Saturday, October 22, 2005

elastic/roj, dialectorian (grace to grace)

Very nice of you to say so, Roj. Really glad you enjoyed the black philosophy on my blogbog. It's an outlet for my offset. I like this new country; just fellwalking in it at the moment, but plan to build. Best wishes Anthony----- Original Message ----- From: *** **********To: 'Anthony Donovan' Sent: Friday, October 21, 2005 11:59 PM Subject: RE: ¬... [sic] good on yer fella. that’s hot stuff. you clever bastard. you’ve caught my interest for sure. you a scary dood. I always thought “my mate dov, a doctor? nah, he’s my mate dov. you really are. Nice one. I read every word, and am blown away. good stuff, and I’m with you. I would like to think I’m an honorary murmerist. I’ll be sending you the latest comfy album soon, for your perusal.. I expect you could savage it, but please understand it is done with love; and I can’t recall a time we ever played together individually. speak soon bud. keep up the fantastic work -----Original Message-----From: Anthony Donovan [mailto:a.donovan7@ntlworld.com] Sent: 20 October 2005 07:33To: Roger LitherlandCc: Jack MartinSubject: ¬... [sic] http://murmurists.blogspot.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ativan price ativan dosage compared xanax - ativan for addiction and substance abuse

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 2:40:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home