Wednesday, December 21, 2005

factory where I work

Lovely to hear from you again Robbo mate. Thanks for kind remarks, too. Wish * all the best from me. He's really suffered, and I feel for him; though he was a semi-dubious character years ago, I think he's grown up into a nice lad. He might cut down on the fried eggs now. Yeh, I deduce that * is in charge of a loader team, then; since you and * both have to listen to his stuttering gibberish at 10 each shift. I can't emphasise enough how seriously-untrustworthy and immoral he is. He's a racist, too; you must have heard that. I doubt he'll mess with you, though. You've been there too long, and look like you'd stand up to him, and there's the union connection now, also. But never confide in him, or ask him a favour. He's a weak, dickless little fuckwit. As I said, he escaped me going to head office only because I had enough to deal with moving here and because my oldcomputer died and took my letters about him with it. You can tell him from me he's a creep; and tell him why he got off with his ugly, cretinous behaviour and lies. I'd rather you ran over his shiny bald head, though; or injected him with a cold-resistant strain of MRSA. I bear grudges as you can see! Massive well done on passing union exams, mate. Be a good Marxist. Be a different union official. Be in it for the common good, mate. That'll shit them; if you don't settle for an easy life, and can't be bought. They will hate that and they will fear you, because they won't be able to understand what motivates you. Walk tall, mate. Dignity is everything. You achieved a lot getting rid of *; doing everyone a big favour, removing one dirty little scab racist, making the warehouse smell a little better in doing so. I admire the way you stuck to your guns, mate. It's something of a pity that I am still not there, helping you; together we'd put the shite up the wank management. Fight the power, Mr Robinson. Anger IS an energy. Best wishes, and lots of luck for 2006 - in all things. Your mate, Anthony----- Original Message ----- From: "*" <*@hotmail.co.uk>To: <a.donovan7@ntlworld.com>Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2005 7:46 PMSubject: *> Hello Ant and family'> thank you for your fantastic reply mate you have not lost that sharp > humour kid. Im over the moon that Annie and you are making a go of things > , we all need some one some times and if any one should enjoy life to the > full then im glad its you.> Well done ,the decorating has finished just before christmas , now you > can relax and enjoy things as you should do.> Just to let you know what has been going on @ work mate = big man * > went into hospital to have his verrecousse viens removed from his leg > (sorry about spelling) and they kept him in overnight * , > because of his blood pr was to high. And you was on about * the > twat well he is my team captain now worse luck so ill watch my self with > that one kid. i am happy to say i have finished my stage one T.U.reps > course , so let me at them.> Well any way have a great christmas mate all of you and ill contact you > over the new year to say hello and wish you the best. > *.>> _________________________________________________________________> Are you using the latest version of MSN Messenger? Download MSN Messenger > 7.5 today! http://messenger.msn.co.uk>>>> -- > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition.> Version: 7.1.371 / Virus Database: 267.14.2/208 - Release Date: 20/12/2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home