Monday, February 20, 2006

variousing

Cheers for kind words re blog images, Roj. I try! I do think it is coming together, actually. There are several nice strands in there now - words ones, and different types of images, naturally grouping, and meanings are developing, for me anyway. Plus, I've been working pretty hard on developing a folio of proposed CD covers - recto and verso - and disc coverings. These are in sets - together with CD title, personnel lists, album tracks. I have about six in the bag at the moment; when there's nine (why nine? ... ?!), the intention is to send them off for freelance work. It's something I've wanted to do - obviously - for ages, and I'm going to give it a go. My thinking is to affect a style; there's one there anyway, as you would expect. See how that approach goes; rather than trying to cover bases by having different styles. I have your latest piece playing now, for third time. Thanks for sending. Pretty Gnarlish, if that's ok to say. That bass riff - sounds like a flat fifth change - is one thing; but the general air is similar. A good thing, in my view! The Tee Hee thing as it appears on the blog is intended to be^../\ sting stings. Elsewhere - and everywhere else, as far as I knows me I do too - £ remains upright; though there is some knuckle dragging...gibbon half a chance. Should the shit hit the man, though... so be it-type feelings dawn in my blog blog head; I thinks me...so fekkkkking what! The truth might be OUT THERE...but it's IN HERE, too. And anyway... the impetus was/is satire, savage though it may be. It's savagery comes from its accuity. Dialectics-u-Don't-Like Ltd. I just loved the Boosh thing, and then found the pink thing, then satire ratified the two. JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMM.... '...when ambling down Robins Lane, towards a nano-town, you gets accosted by unreasonable mushman, all *-looking tash and * gaunt, with degraded * as * emerging. He says, 'I know you, and this is my Tree, Ste...' (He calls you Ste; for Ste you be.) You say, '...I cannot see your trees for woods...'. And then you thinks, what makes my tree the tree you see? When all around is speaking thus, and all you hear is m...m...mannish mush, then welcome... Hhhmmh ... third class honours degree ... welcome in Jam, Jaaaaaaaammm, JJJJ J J aaaa M...mmmmm... *Chill*Anthony----- Original Message ----From: Roj To: 'Anthony Donovan' Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 1:02 AM Subject: RE: ....... can’t get this workin. bollocks. i’ll try again tomorrow. there’s some wicked pictures on the blog there fella. nice one. had me laughin. bit savage *, but fair enough. these years, *6000..@. scary mo fo yo. eloquent stuff man. and uneasy. your knocking out some good art there fella. I sensing you’re on top of your game completely and really enjoying it too. glad for yer. how did the ‘jam’ go then? -----Original Message-----From: Anthony Donovan [mailto:a.donovan7@ntlworld.com] Sent: 19 February 2006 22:27To: Keith Cc: Roj Subject: ....... Dear All Here http://www.gardenofearthlydelights.com/MIXES.html is the link to listen to murmurists live improv on radio. best wishes No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 267.15.11/264 - Release Date: 17/02/2006

2 Comments:

Blogger 5689 said...

zzzzz2018.8.15
ray ban eyeglasses
coach outlet
off-white clothing
red bottom shoes
manolo blahnik outlet
nike requin pas cher
christian louboutin outlet
christian louboutin shoes
nike soldes femme
salomon

Wednesday, August 15, 2018 5:37:00 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

0822jejeair jordan pour fille pas cher Il est baskets nike tn femme important de noter qu'il est facile de basket blazer nike femme choisir le type de magasin approprié. air jordan pour faire du basket Le Nike Dunk Mario est adidas zx flux rose soldes généralement une chaussure blanche avec chaussure nike presto fly une touche de bleu candy en face air jordan 13 retro enfant de lui. Le temple d'Athéna air jordan 9 barons Nike est de 11 pieds de parfum adidas pour homme long de sa base au sommet.

Wednesday, August 22, 2018 6:55:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home