Wednesday, May 16, 2007

item #0080

Does thought hold you captive? If so, read on! I'm friendly, genuine, single, seeking one who shares the current fashion for negative dialectics. I don't have a degree. I'd like to take things a step at a time, starting with friendship and trust, but ultimately I'm looking for a long-term relationship that would promote elements based on affectation. This is rigid. I'm not looking for previous experience. This primal imbalance is essential to me. In fact, I think it's illogical to explore mutually and to mutal benefit. Sanity is my main interest. With my limitations fully respected, I can be in control. I like the idea of wider senses of things, institutions, etc. I like and rely upon semantic drift. In the bedroom, for example, I vary. Around the home at other times, I become completely immobile. I am also interested in a hidden public, working alongside the rest of us as necessary. I'm not into fact. I enjoy the idea that more is more. I have no sensual side, I expect. When in private, during a cuddle on the sofa, say, I would be very still. I am single, solvent, educated and genuine. I really enjoy thinking I have a good sense of humour (well we all say that, don't we?!). Other interests include small islands, the usual things. So if this sounds like your kind of thing, or if you'd just like to chat, please do drop me a line. Be well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home