Wednesday, May 16, 2007

item #0994

Ha ha... Ive just been asked why I call myself a situationist. If anyone is still in doubt about what I mostly enjoy feel free to ask. Still, whoever said that names directly signify? lol I think I need to repeat, but only by means of strict case studies... The numbers I have supplied do add up. You might be using different symbols. Have you tried opening in Word first? Press F8 beforehand. There is a virus going around. HA that'll learn ya... does this mean i have rules? I am devoid of clever words with lots of fiddly letters; but I can pretend to spot your spelling mistakes. Maybe its an age thing? The end of the o-level? COME ON you fuckwit. Also, I'm considering offers from idiot wannabes who use this site. I'm a surgeon, and it's pretty easy to insert space, arsehole. Applications to the usual place.

Here's a joke before I go: A sadist, a masochist, a murderer, a necrophile, a zoophile and a pyromaniac are all sitting on a bench in a mental institution, bored out of their minds."How about having sex with a cat?" asked the zoophile."Let's have sex with the cat and then torture it,"says the sadist."Let's have sex with the cat, torture it and then kill it," shouted the murderer."Let's have sex with the cat, torture it, kill it and then have sex with it again," said the necrophile."Let's have sex with the cat, torture it, kill it, have sex with it again and then burn it," said the pyromaniac. Silence took over... and the masochist says: "Meow."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home