Wednesday, May 16, 2007

item #7878

Hello all. My intention is to fake life, to cover up my endless mistakes, with heaps and heaps of lies and denial! I cannot be a better person; I realise that now. I am necessarily mean. I have brought myself back from the brink of decency. lol I can't comment about much. Everyone has a view, of course; but take care; you may question once too often....lol Why are there so many unfortunate mess-up types here?, you might ask. lol. What goes around comes back around twenty-twofold, you might add! lol I suggest you stop throwing those stones in your glasshouse! Out in the streets, it's dog eat dog! For my part, I intend to use those who are trusting. If that's you, get in touch. Can meet weekday evenings only, central London.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home