Thursday, May 17, 2007

item #8921

Consider these aspects of finality... (first person:) I have returned, seemingly [please refresh] [duly refresh] from time away. I am a female seeking females interested in anger. I would like to hear from any female interested in anger. (third person:) You explore this, explore that. I click your buttons; pull your levers. The desired dynamic moves a little further. Initially, via chatrooms, email, phone calls, web cams etc., you wanted to know who might be taking confidences for granted. We are both seeking the same things, is all I said. And now.... I would be happy to deceive you in all my messages. I am much more intelligent; and genuinely desire specificity, physicality, distance. Certainty is not too much of an issue for me as I frequent both business and pleasure. I supply pictures of your discomfort for mutual interest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home