Wednesday, May 16, 2007

item #8992

After 45 yrs, I decided that I am exploring longterm. The world is happy with this. In order to expand its horizons, I agree to meet people. By meeting people, I engage in their love of me. I recognise such a general statement could be seen as someone just looking, which is not the case. I equal you. Meeting like-minded people for a chat over a nice glass of wine or dinner is about as far as I will go. I am in a position to enter into relationships. I do not want to mislead anyone. Being honest about my situation probably means I will meet less people. Nonetheless, I allow people; and if that leads to mutual greatness, all the better. I am willing to have you watch and learn, but not participate. I travel wildly, so could be in a position to meet on a fairly regular basis.

Have an outstanding day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home