Tuesday, June 26, 2007

item #7108

Hi. Thanks for looking.

Above all, be viable they said. Well, here goes... Firstly, let me say that I'm pretending to be something that I'm not. Nothing special in that, I realise, but my motivations will be kept secret. In lieu of that, though, I'm willing to say that I'm here because I know others who are too, and I want to fuck them up. In short, it's a revenge thing. I'm attached to the idea completely. They fucked me up for years by obscuring me with their ideas and strategies, hiding my light under their bushel. So now I physically need to hide away. I aim to convert this into effective forms of celebration, however, and enjoy all that I am in due course. So, I am The Hider. I am The Hider, aiming out. For me, this means questions, questions, questions. To give an example: I have to care whether I wish to or not. I am sensual and passionate in myself; but occlusion made me love the cold. I feel my sexuality ritualistically, but gain more from its obfuscation. I have no gender to speak of.; which complicates things, making verification a problem in general. Any orientation I have derives from certain ends-means scenarios, which I will keep to myself for now. Just be aware that I give myself to my narrow causes without question. In this, I want to learn new ways to endure my designs. It's only when I can satisfy all these elements in myself that I feel truly complete and spiritually-elevated.

Do message.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home