Wednesday, June 27, 2007

item #7392

Hi Thanks. Im looking for the moment when both male and female have to be honest, and say that Im thinking I am always experienced as i find myself again. again i miss what I rush into. i told u as much. again, been hurt. I do not want too regular. Im going to take my time! I am curious tho. to talk with others who feel the same. I would like to have my experience helped out. please message me. I do not want this experience to include watching or taking part in serious crap.

rain x

4 Comments:

Blogger Inconsequential said...

gosh...

sometimes these seem hard going, others just breeze by with little left, except a residue of befuddlement...

and others, seem quite, hmmm, quite...
Poignant?

I knew I should have listen at school...

Thursday, June 28, 2007 6:44:00 am  
Blogger Inconsequential said...

anyway, have enjoyed? them all, so far... sort of... , I think... maybekindayouknow...

Thursday, June 28, 2007 6:45:00 am  
Blogger Inconsequential said...

good stuff...

Thursday, June 28, 2007 6:45:00 am  
Blogger murmurists said...

Appreciate your sticking with the series, Inc. Cheers. And thanks for commenting.

They vary because people vary, and they are people - as numbered items - baying out, jostling, wanting things, confused by emphatic, feeling they are clear but being opaque, feeling they are opaque but being so tranparent. They do befuddle; they do breeze by; they do make residue. They are the crowd.

They are the textual equivalent of the picture-portraits I OCD-like hurl out onto the blog.

All those sacks of DNA in a Godless universe, one the one hand, wonderful beautiful and inalienable individuality, on the other. That kind of thing.

Thursday, June 28, 2007 11:49:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home