Wednesday, February 04, 2009

item #0489

To PA67(Mid-West USA) (... what's you're real name, btw?) All those emails! Quiet please... Stop it! I've some demands for you ... I am interested, but I'm seeking to find my feet with you, in this place, which is all new to me. That might take time. I'll only give more of my love when I feel sure enough. So, ok ... what I seek ... to earn the journey, in general. Something long and arduous, full of impossibility. That's my pleasure, and it rises above all else daily. I know for me it reigns supreme, over objections you might have. So get used to that and we can continue. I'm not searching for amusement...not one iota. Moreover, yes, discomfort is not ecstasy - I wasn't clear there. But it is close enough, I find. I won't torment myself thinking there is joy in anything else, at any rate. Your an object of my desire. Enjoy it. What's so wrong in that? You're gender doesn't matter to me. I'm a total competition slut, btw. Brings out my character and my smile. Oh, and be prepared to earn your keep, deary. Patricia x

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ksdjnfkjdshkfhdskfhdskjfhks

Wednesday, February 04, 2009 5:40:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In modern fantasy fiction, a lich (IPA: /ˈlɪtʃ/) (sometimes spelled liche, cognate to German Leiche "corpse") is a type of undead creature, often formerly a powerful magician or king, who has used evil rituals to bind his intellect to his animated corpse and thereby achieve a perverse form of immortality. Liches are depicted as being clearly cadaverous (as opposed to the generally more appealing forms of vampires), their bodies desiccated or even completely skeletal. Liches are often depicted as holding power over hordes of lesser undead creatures, using them as their soldiers and servants, and thus are a threat both individually and as leaders of belligerent forces.

Various works of fantasy fiction, such as Clark Ashton Smith's "Empire of the Necromancers", had used lich as a general term for any corpse, animated or inanimate, before the term's specific use in fantasy role-playing games. The more recent use of the term lich for a specific type of undead creature originates from the 1977 Monster Manual for the Advanced Dungeons & Dragons role-playing game by Gary Gygax.

Wednesday, February 04, 2009 5:41:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home