Thursday, April 02, 2009

item #0099

Today is going to be my day. I learned earlier that later I will recieve details of an amazing journey of discovery and more to come. This last year has been incredible and this is more of that. Back in August I was about to turn my back on your emails thinking they were leading nowhere like the rest. But now I know better. That day my life changed. The impact has been more than I ever dreamed of. I thank you for bringing me home to myself, a place I know in my heart. I will always belong there. So never give up on your desire of one day becoming reality is the lesson. So now I sit in a bedroom getting ready to meet another person of my daydreams with a smile on my face. In my warm heart I want that challenge to enlighten me for you. I mean how amazing is that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home