Saturday, August 08, 2009

item #0081

DB here again, with more of the same ... I believe that the supposed dynamism of society is being wrecked by our adherence to artificial values and inappropriate relationships built upon inappropriate criteria. What feels and appears to be normal to others is so much horseshit to me. You believe men and women are completely different. I believe men and women are, utterly and in every significant detail, completely the same. Why? Because I'm sick of thankless individuation. Who you may be or who you may not be has no intrinsic quality for me. Nothing of that kind functions as compatibility either. Yes, I might agree that powerful people exchange relationships for others every day, but I am not focused upon that kind of platonic kinship. I'm too unnumbered. Others will rise. Others are rising. Thanks.