Thursday, September 17, 2009

item #0059

I come with overwhelming questions. My intention, however, is not to take away your right to respond or, indeed, to ask your own of me, or of anyone else via me. I am not making moves upon what we can naturally consider to be inalienable and consensual. I’m no cod confiner; nor am I theorising convenient generalities, to be unfurled later as needed, like dialectical deathtraps, exploding within friends. In listening to me, you are not exclusively connecting my external, demonstrable preferences with your internal desires. You are, though, prompted to make little problems into big ones in order to seem complex and undenied; in order, that is, to appear to be broken, optional, probable. More often than not, we don’t even realise such crimes of territory.

Billy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home